My Last Holiday

   My Last Holiday

 Last Holiday, the school gave me 2 weeks  holiday but Im not sure my holiday is so not cool and uninteresting but I am very happy with the holidays . In the first week, I go to Father's home in Soekarno Hatta.When I was there,I played with my cousin named Haikal.At My Father's home also often play with My brother sometimes we like to walk, eat together, sport together and more. and the most memorable thing In the first week we went to the estuary to searching for fish.there we are some fish species, there are fish that I like like guppy fish, neon fish, ghost fish and other fish. I also see some sea fish like clown fish, lion fish, sea horse and etc.

And for the second week, I enjoy my vacation at home, I'm not going anywhere. In my house, my activities just sleep, help my aunt do housework, watch TV, and also my favorite hobby, playing a mobile legend in my gadget.Almost every time, I always play gadgets like the main spinning wheel, eat, sleep, watch, play, eat, sleep and keep repeating but I also remember where we have to play and where we have to work.I also always exercise every day of the week to make my body energized.  I love watching anime, especially romance, adventure, and comedy genres. So that's why I always stay at home rather than traveling during the holidays. And for the holidays last week, Sometimes, I also always imagine the anime I've watched and it makes exicted.

On New Year's Eve, my brother and my cousin did not celebrate the new year.At night we also watching horror movie entitled Jalangkung at 22.00 pm, when started we all watched very seriously but my cousin pretended to sleep because he scary, and finally he fell asleep.I and my brother laughed at seeing my cousin fall asleep beacuse he's scary.Finally, we all finished watching and fall asleep at 01.00 am.It was a great holiday. I enjoyed it the most.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Little Red Ridding Hood

Question About ASEAN

My Idol Who Inspired Me