Dialogue With My Friend

In Class

Syahid   : "Hello,there.I am Syahid.May i know your name,please?"
Nafis     : "Sure,I am Nafis,I am from Bandung,what about you ?
Syahid   : "I am from Jakarta,and I am a student."
Nafis     : "Me too,so what your hobbies?"
Syahid   : "My hobbies is drawing and swimming,what about you?"
Nafis     : "My hobbies is a playing takraw ball.Hey,do you like                              playing a music?"
Syahid   : "Yes, i like playing a guitar and drumer,what about                              you,Nafis?"
Nafis     : "I like to playing a piano."
Syahid   : "Have you heard about Indonesian Independence Day?"
Nafis     : "Yes,and i wanna know about that."
Syahid   : "Ok.Let's go to the Library."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Little Red Ridding Hood

Question About ASEAN

Its All About Myself