Debating

DEBATING

1. Topic : Saver Crossings

- Pro     :  With saver crossing, it makes us safety because we don’t need wait the train topass. Thus reducing the likelihood of an accident because of people who break the rules.

- Contra     :  If there is a saver crossing,  the construction will take a long time and create traffic jams. It also disrupt the train traffic.

- In my opinion : I think saver crossing is good to make us don't wasing time but a have negattive too. 

2. Topic : Freeport Deal Still Unclear

- Pro : Government does is good (take the ownership of 51%).

- Con : The income is not higher.

- In my opinion : I think,Freeport is still not maximized by Indonesian state,because the goverment which is still corupt that can make Indonesian have a progress.

3. Topic : Sleeping Too Much Or Too Little Can Increase Risk Of Health

- Pro : Based on research, the scientist found that sleep less than 6 hours more a night are both linked with an increased risk of developing metabolic syndrome.

- Contra : However, some people feel not good if they sleep less than 6 hours.

- In my Opinion : In my opinion, sleep too much or too little is not good for our health or my body.That can make less prone to depression.

4. Topic : Communities LGBT Mus Be Reduced

- Pro : LGBT must be reduced because we in Indonesia region,who an average reside in Islam religion and LGBT is forbidden.

- Contra : Every human being has right.

- In my Opinion : I think,i agree with pro because LGBT indicate an abnormaly.

5.Topic : MUI Didn't Agree At Monas

- Pro : Because Tarawih praying is better in Mosque.

- Contra : I think that entract people to go to Tarawih in Monas.

- In my opinion : I think,Tarawih should be praying in Mosque because in Islam that mandatory.


6. Topic : Tanah Abang’s Skybridge To Be Build 58 Billion Dollars.


- Pro : It can make time more effective because pedestrians don't have to walk far to get to the market.


- Contra : The construction costs of 50 billion Rupiah is too much.


- In my Opinion : In my opinion, Tanah Abang’s Skybridge is better to decrease traffic jam. Also, it’s safer for pedestrians because vehicles are not allow to pass But from the skyrbridge traders can throw it away.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Little Red Ridding Hood

Question About ASEAN

My Idol Who Inspired Me