Offer & Suggestion

OFFER & SUGGESTON OBSERVATION


No.     Name                   Offers      Suggestion
1. Isti and Intan                VV              V
2. Luvita and Widya          V              V
3.  Astri and Silvin            V              V
4.  Asti and Fathimah        V             VV
5.  Yustavia and Putri        V             VV
6.  Pretty and Vira             V             VV
7. Larisa, Aulia, and
Shaleemar                         V              V
8.  Bagas and Ridwan       V              V
9. Fajar and Ray                V              V
10. Fathan and Abdul       VV             VV

1. Isti and Intan 
Offers: Do you want me to take you to ABC Clinic?
Suggestions :
- I suggest that because the service is good
- What if I buy porridge in bazaar for you? 

2. Luvita and Widya
Offers : May I give you a hand?
Suggestions : Hmm I suggest you to focus on the half of project and the other half will be working by me

3.  Astri and Silvin
Offers : Let’s go to the library to borrow a book!
Suggestions : What if we learn together?

4.  Asti and Fathimah
Offers : May I accompany you?
Suggestions :
- I reccomend you to change it with sausage
- I suggest you to buy carrot, corn, meatballs, bean, and some spices

5.  Yustavia and Putri
Offers : How about if I give you a lot of money? 
Suggestions :
- I suggest you to choose a pink dress
- I reccomend you to buy a chitato.

6.  Pretty and Vira
Offers : Do you want to have a dinner with me? 
Suggestions :
- I think you can buy pear, grapes, or watermelon.
- I suggest you to buy Hilo that has more calsium than Dancow.

7. Larisa, Aulia, and Shaleemar 
Offers : Do you want me to lend it for you?Suggestions : Maybe you should read this biography book.

8.  Bagas and Ridwan
Offers : May I buy you some food? 
Suggestions : How about go eat first?

9. Fajar and Ray
Offers : Would you like if I
buy it for you? 

10. Fathan and Abdul
Offers : Would you like to join us? 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Little Red Ridding Hood

Question About ASEAN

My Idol Who Inspired Me