Name : Muhammad Aminuddin Syahidullah Class : X – Social Absent : 12 It’s Me All about M e a...Hello,it’s me.I want introduce my self.I am Syahid.My full name is Muhammad Aminuddin Syahidullah.i was born at 22th On September 2001 in Bandung.When i was 5 years old,i am kindergarten at Zakaria School,it was very happy in there,i have a good friend,good teacher and many many all that.Playing a swing,a see saw,a slider and many things of that and i do to with my sibling,She a girl,but always playing wtih him.In Zakaria School,i was study with my favourite teacher ,She name is Bu Ane,She’s very good teacher for me i like him. I graduated from kindergarten,i will always remember the times when in kindergarten.I also Elementary School at Zakaria School,When I was in first grade elementary school,I was seperated with my friends and my best teacher,i just could be silent until finally my firend name Faris he invited to playing ball and i was happy,i w...
Text Organizition Languanges Features Orientation A mouse was having a very thought time. She had no food for many days and made strenuous efforts get her food. All her efforts went in vain. She looked everywhere to find her food. As the days pass by, she became very thin. One day, the mouse found a basket with corns. She also noticed a tiny hole in the basket, which was sufficient enough to move her in. She easily moved inside the hole. Who ? The Mouse and the other Mouse Where ? Basketball Court Action verb Complication Since she had no foods for many days, she ate a large amount of corn. Without realizing her, she continuously ate more and more corns. She realized very later that she ate a lot more than she actually required. After eating a whole lot of corn, she became very fat! Satisfied with corns, the fat mouse tried to come out of the basket through the small hole. Unfortunately, the tiny hole could n...
Komentar
Posting Komentar